Platforms are dead: State of the platform nation
It doesn’t seem a year since we were last here does it? But it was and ‘with predictable regularity’ here we are again with ‘PLATFORMS ARE DEAD: STATE OF THE PLATFORM NATION.’ This is the lang cat’s guide to the important stuff going on in the advised platform market right now. And there’s a lot of it, as you would expect.
- The ways in which we reckon platforms are dead.
- Six months on from pension freedoms, how much has the world of drawdown really changed?
- An unpacking of the changing regulatory landscape, flat-pack stylee, without ‘too many’ bits left over.
- The three laws of what isn’t really robo-advice, but that’s what everyone keeps calling it anyway.
- Our #heatmaps and pricing analysis. But with extras!
- A long overdue introduction to Platform Gran and our totally revamped and upgraded PEE-WI (that’s Provider Enhanced Emotional Wellbeing Index for the uninitiated).
And as if that wasn’t enough you’ll get quarterly updates winging their way to your inbox, oh, every twelve weeks or so.
YES! YES! YES! PLATFORM GUIDE ME UP RIGHT NOW!
Providers/large advisory firms: ‘the cost is £3,000’ (plus VAT) for your own use. If you want to distribute the guide to others, get in touch and we’ll negotiate a deal. Distribute without a deal and, well, let’s not find out eh? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
IMPORTANT! READ THIS BIT!
Once you’ve paid, you’ll see a link that says ‘return to the lang cat. PRESS THIS LINK!’ It will ‘take you’ to your download. If you don’t, nothing will happen and you will feel all frustrated as a result, and none of us need that.
|BUY! STUFF! NOW!|